Inside.
Aloha!Captain Ms Colorful Life welcomes you on board her airline,please put on your seat belt and at any point of time,you want to leave,all you need to do is loosen your seat belt and then clickhere.Thank you and hope you enjoy your flight (:

Deep.
Photobucket
Call me Amira or Izzaty. Officially 15 since 24/02/08. Love my family of 6 and my girlfriends. Heading towards a simple life. I will scream my heart out if I need to. Have sunset& a night in town with close friends, that's all I need! =)

Down.


In.
Affiliates
NADBUNC(:. Ika. Bella. Ahmeera. Chiqka. Filiana. Fidartullah. Maimunah. Sufian. Syasya. Shak. Aini. Dayah Jones. Sha. Malek. Celeste. Aideel. Fidya ~ cuzzie. Dzul ~ cuzzie. Deen.
Archive
July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008

Desinger: insanezinc♥
Help from: 1, 2, 3

My Heart.
Superwoman - Alicia Keys
Monday, July 14, 2008.
14 months anniversary!> 6:01 PM.

Hello people,

Today is our anniversary!
HAPPY 14TH MONTHS TO US!
HAPPY 3RD MONTHS TO NAD&&ATIQ

It was a happy day for me. I expect much from him. But its ok, I still know he loves me.


Its ok hunn... cheer up!

He sent me an unexpected message.
“You, today on the 14th. I would like to wish us a sweet 14th anniversary. We survived a long way even though there’s a misunderstanding here and there. Whatever happens, even if it’s worst then nightmare. I would like you to know one thing that I’ll never stop loving you, and there’s no such thing as I hate you or never love you. There’s NO such thing!! Muhammad Farah Aideel always loves Nur Amira Izzaty and Muhammad Tristan Alify=). Always love you b. Good night sweet dreams && love you,
Muacks…………”
He’s sweet right? Hehe. That’s my Aideel! By the way its ALYFY!!


Muhammad Tristan Alyfy!
Omg how can you forget…

Today, suppose to go out, but we agreed that we are both tired and furthermore he will get his allowance tomorrow. So, celebration is tomorrow. It’s ok. What matters is we are loved by each other and that we are 14th months.
and still counting.

So, tomorrow me && swity are going out... woohoo!! Can’t wait...


Yesterday,
I went shopping with family, since we seldom go out && it’s my dad’s bonus this month.
Compared me&&my siblings, I got the most things... can also compared my things to the entire family. I got to buy 2 pair of polo t-shirt (black&& pink, blue&&brown) also got to buy 2 pair of t-shirt (green&&purple).
My favorite colour && NADBUNC’s.
&&&& a particular colour, Peach! First time peach in my wardrobe.
Always trying something different.

Then I got to also buy a roller blade (light blue&&grey). Nice right? I was obsessed with roller blade&& intended to buy one till today, I got to owe one.

Okaesss... that’s all folks!

&&&&& last thing, my family bought a new car. A black ‘Honda Fit’ car.


Going out today to Swensen!

Lastly,

**HAPPY 14TH MONTHS**