me .
NADBUNC .
me&& my Aideel
NADBUNC&& her Sundae
she cried cos' too much of laughter
Hello people,
Well, this entry is late because I forgot to upload the pictures in the computer.
It starts like this.
Nad&& I planned to go to library to study.
It’s for real ok? No kidding cos’ I simply being left out on the topic ‘Chords’ onwards, now I’m slowly trying to catch up with Maths. Last time I was good in Maths. 1 reason is because I’m not in tuition anymore. My tutor went to Australia. In Singapore, he is top 3 in Maths. How great is my tutor? Haha! Dreamy me.
Well, me && Nad went. Only two of us.
-STUDY-
-TEACH-
-EAT-
-TALK-
-MESSAGE-
-TAKE PHOTO-
Then he came, I felt awkward cos’ that time we had a small misunderstanding.
Night falls in; we sat outside for a night breeze.
Play guitar, he teach new song.
-HAPPY-
Went back home.
He gave me his slippers cos’ I got blister he then went barefooted. How sweet? He holds my shoes&& carry bag. I wanted to carry my bag, he won’t let me.
He’s selfish but at the same time VERY SWEET!
Love MG
Love Muhammad Farah Aideel
a&&a