'wanna-be-prefects'
smile from us .
smile from me&& ika .
emo people .
Hello people,
It’s me again. Well, things between us are unexplainable&& I don’t want to take time&& explain it’s too confusing, too painful to even remember the memories we had together. I had sleepless nights; I had to suffer those sweet memories we had together before. I never regret what had happen between us. We can learn from our mistakes&& if fate between us is still there, then we should be together again.
Ok. Forget about us. The more I talk the more confusing it is.
NE Festival
On, 31st of July, Thursday. Me&& some FNN people helped out to serve the VIPs, teachers&& students of other school. ME, Ika, Q, Shafika, Ashikin, Haizel, Aidil&& Limei. We had to wait for hours before we get things going, we eat Chicken Rice&& Mr. Henry allow us to eat inside the MT room beside kitchen. =). Only, me, Ika, Q, Shafika&& Ashikin only went in, we planned to not tell people. Haha! Evil us. Play games inside.
After that, we are totally bored. Believe it or not… we play catching around the school. Seems childish well, your guess is right!
It’s ok to be childish, just enjoy life while we can! What a great inspiration of words Haizel! =)
Before that, me, Ika&& Q have a quick shower. We felt fresh after sweating when we played catching. We bun up our hair. Wait for almost half an hour in the kitchen.
-TAKE PHOTOS-
Then, tie&& blazers came in, went to toilet. It seems I’m the only one who knows how to tie a tie. Then, went to canteen, then the sec 5s asked to wear our blazers, there we go, ran to the kitchen&& grabbed our blazers. We looked soo cool man! Believe me!
The 4 MG tend to the ‘Buffet’ stall. Serve some VIPs some food, some people even ejected food from me as they already had food with them or they are already full. Haha!
-AFTER HOURS PAST-
Q went to tell me that Aideel is here wearing a green shirt. Saw him, he asked me what time I’ll be home&& some stuffs. Then again Talib told me that he was asked to go out from school as he was suspended from school&& he was not supposed to be in school. Soo funny sia he, maybe he wants free food. Well, just looked at his tummy, dude! Haha! Kidding ok, Aideel?
Love MG!